5.20.2008

this is pouring rain/this is paralyzed

After an uncharacteristically blazing past long weekend for Edmonton, we now have a week of rain to look forward to.



The third week of OrgChem is decidedly the clincher. I hope this is the most tired I feel for the remainder of summer. But also - I'd be lying if I said I didn't waste away yesterday evening in bed with "The Office" until some unholy hour, whereupon I then spent a good hour Youtub-ing John Krasinski. Yes, boys and girls, I hate myself too.

I've just experienced a B-I-Z-A-R-R-E Bjork cover of Death Cab's "All is Full of Love" and never ever ever again. Enough said.

Today a spider bit my foot. I can't think about much else right now.

Today I was in a Bon Iver mood - and then I was browsing STG - and apparently so was somebody else.

Today I am still in this kind of a mood. On the bus home, I didn't need any shoulder or arm to rock me to sleep.

Bon Iver: Re: Stacks

Bon Iver: Blindsided


"this is not the sound of a new man or crispy realization/
it's the sound of the unlocking and the lift away/
your love will be
safe with me"

No comments: